What You’ll Do
Cisco’s Corporate Strategy Office (CSO) is on the cutting-edge of innovation, fostering and capturing new opportunities at a lightning pace. The office is all about pioneering the future to lead market transitions, increase shareholder value, and help our customers succeed.
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco’s Corporate Strategic innovation Group (CSIG), part of CSO, is a high-energy, motivated team that shares a passion for all-things innovation. This includes our Innovation Centers, which are located around the world, where disruptive talent comes together to explore, discover and develop groundbreaking solutions to solve customers’ toughest challenges. CSIG is responsible for the exploration of emerging technologies, which includes Blockchain, drones, cognitive computing, AR / VR and other areas of interest. You will join an internal startup team within CSIG, developing an Enterprise Blockchain solution. We work through the whole software development lifecycle with a lightweight Agile approach. We use the latest tools and processes to ease our lives as developers with a strong focus in software quality.
Who You Are
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a passionate and hands-on security expert and developer to join us on the sprint that takes us from prototype to MVP. You will be an integral part of the team, joining us at the earliest stage of the journey. :
- Develop and implement the end to end security architecture and cryptographic systems for enterprise blockchain solutions ? Design and develop mission-critical Blockchain software systems, using secure software development practices and code analysis tools.
- Work in an agile development environment, participating in code and architecture reviews and guide the team on security and secure development.
- Perform threat analysis and trust modeling, and validate system and protocol design and development.
- Significant knowledge of security standards, security controls, software technology and software security.
- Broad knowledge of a wide range of security technologies. ? Technical expertise in one or more of the following: application security, web services security, cloud/virtualization security, IoT security, network security, Blockchain, PKI, Fips 140-2
- Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols ? General understanding of application security architecture and secure development best practices
- Excellent communication, documentation skills
- Strong skill set on current intrusion methods and prevention. ? Experience in security policies and practices, including ISO – 27000 or 27034
- Familiarity and experience with: – SHA2, SHA256, Eliptic curve cryptography family (eg. Curve25519) – HSM integration and application development
- Experience with: – Cryptography algorithms for encryption of personal data storage/authentication for data protection
- Programming languages like C, C++, Java, and scripting languages Python, Node.JS
- Experience developing distributed systems
- Have practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms is desirable
- Experience and familiarity with DRM systems is desirable
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role are:
- A MS degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or equivalent work experience in a field utilizing the same subject matter
- Position requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in SW Security, preferably including experience designing and implementing security architecture in mobile, embedded or cloud computing environment.
- Ability to think and operate as a team player
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to learn complex technologies quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Must be able to multi-task, manage details and keep sight of overall objectives
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Bring your unique self to Cisco, where you’ll join with the best people to help Cisco change the way the world lives, plays, works and…
606 total views, 1 today