Internship Tech Writer (paid internship)
We’re looking for a writer eager to join a small but nimble team with audacious goals. We appreciate self-starters who have experience in supporting communications and marketing programs. You’ll help shape and execute editorial strategy but should also have no problem getting your hands dirty. As Paranoid Internet expands its marketing team and focuses efforts around the cryptocurrency and blockchain Ecosystem, you will be a key member of a small, high-impact team.
What you’ll do:
* Research development in the blockchain market
* Write blog posts/tech articles
* Social Media Marketing for increased visibility
* Build cross-functional relationships with third party agencies
* Collaborate closely with the product and brand/marketing teams to come up with creative solutions.
Experience we like:
* Great verbal and writing skills (english/ bonus for german & spanish)
* Understanding of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
* Ability to manage and organize tasks
* You know what makes a killer headline and have a knack for both writing and editing
Compensation:: depending on hours
Payable in:: Bitcoin (BTC)
About the Employer: PARANOID INTERNET (based in Berlin, Germany) is a young consulting agency for business development within a digital transformation era. We bring together our knowledge in business development with our passion for digital transformation and the future of internet. Our multicultural entrepreneurial team has developed companies in the UK, the USA, Germany and South America. The creativity and wide understanding we have for business development comes from our varied background within the Banking and Insurance industry, the Arts and Culture sector and the Start-Up scene.
How to ApplyWe are looking for longterm employees that we educate in means of an internship. The internship will be paid according to the amount of work the remote worker can put into action. If we are happy with your work chances are high you’ll be hired long term. Send an email with the Subject “Internship Application” to email@example.com with following content: * Name & Age * Motivation Letter (3 - 10 Sentences) * Short Introduction to your background
1101 total views, 3 today