Senior Product Manager
New York, NY
This role will involve overseeing day-to-day operations of the Poker development team, successfully managing a team, driving front-end product development for the Virtue Poker desktop app, and overall management of Poker products.
Communication with a number of key stakeholders will be required including the Marketing and Business Development Manager and back-end developer team. The newly created central role provides a great deal of exposure and reports directly to the most senior person within the company.
This presents a unique and exciting opportunity to lead the Poker vertical within a hugely successful gaming company, operating in a significant number of markets worldwide.
What will you do as a Senior Product Manager?
- Overall owner (champion and advocate) of the products developed and keeping all teams and senior management well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization.
- Manage and maintain excellent working relationships with development teams. Building on collaboration, brainstorming and communication.
- Effectively communicate and manage from concept to execution. Generated detailed user flows, confirm full understanding of requirements, agree deliverables and critical milestones and dependencies.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development Manager to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap.
- Ensure that there is a rolling 12 month’s roadmap in place and detailed prioritized backlog of user stories that is equivalent to 3 months’ worth of development.
- Accountable for the business case, getting sign off for the budget and revenues that the product delivers, ensuring that a full analysis of the success of any major project
- Estimating timelines, and resource requirements hit key delivery milestones
What do makes you a great Poker Product Manager?
- Experience in product management and business analysis for a Gaming business
- In depth knowledge of the Poker/online gaming Customer landscape
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum AGILE delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
- An understanding of software development an ability to work closely with Technology teams in scheduling functional and non-functional requirements
- Self-driven, and ability to work at high tempo pace in a dynamic organization
- Strong technical understanding of back end configuration tools and processes
- Familiar with using technology to present, plan and co-ordinate meetings effectively
- Influencing/shaping external processes to align with casino operations
- Analytical, familiar with interpreting data leading to valuable, actionable insights
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, specifically Ethereum, is a plus
ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Consensys.
642 total views, 1 today