|We are looking for a Security Architect on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
The Security Architect is a senior level position responsible for providing information security support to ensure that cryptocurrency and blockchain related products and services being developed meet industry best security practices and Fidelity corporate standard requirements.
- Develop and implement security architecture for cryptocurrency and digital currency initiatives that meets industry and Fidelity information security policies and standards
- Perform detailed technical design and hands-on programming of critical security components for cryptocurrency projects
- Develop a crypto key management system and infrastructure for securing blockchain transactions and data protection
- Lead the evaluation, integration and deployment of vendor products in data protection and crypto key management
- Articulate clear, fact-based points of view regarding threats and risks in cryptocurrency and providing application security advice and guidance
- Act as a cryptography subject matter expert, answer questions, and create compliant, creative solutions
- Review new services created to ensure the design is in accordance with Fidelity corporate security standards, including authentication, encryption, application security, access control and monitoring.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (+ years)
- + years of experience in financial services, banking, or other highly regulated industry
- + years of experience in security architecture and technical design, secure software development and deployment
- + years of experience in cryptography applications, programming, key management or data protection technologies
- + years of experience in threat modeling, risk assessment or security design review
- Excellent hands-on experience of cryptography programming and secure application development
- Excellent knowledge of security architecture and engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Web application development
- Strong knowledge of data protection and key management technologies
- Strong knowledge of middleware and API server design and implementation, e.g. in JEE or .Net.
- Strong analytical, threat modeling, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of multiple programming languages (C/C++, Java, C#, Node.js
- Strong knowledge of multi-factor authentication preferred
- Ability to work with a cross functional team and handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technologies and complex business requirements and find practical solutions to cybersecurity challenges
1040 total views, 1 today