Remote Project Manager – Europe
This is a remote work-from-home role based in Europe.
This is an opportunity to work on the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain movements. As one of the pioneering Project Managers on the Dash Core Team, you will work with a highly motivated, passionate global workforce to deliver the technology and business solutions required to build a sustainable, secure, highly reliable decentralized currency that offers ease of use within a wide range of transactions.
This role will stretch your ingenuity and test your ability to balance best in class Project Management principles and practices with the needs of an organization that values freedom, decentralization, flexibility and originality. Your mission will be to support the forward movement of Dash objectives within an emerging and rapidly changing organization and industry.
As one of Dash’s first full-time Project Managers, you will work remotely from a home-based office, reporting to the Switzerland-based Lead Project Manager. This role can be based in almost any European country. Professional fluency in English is required.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering the objectives of IT and business projects and sub-projects that form an integral part of a highly complex project or entire program. This includes responsibility for the timely implementation of defined project objectives in line with quality standards and project budget. The Project Manager supports other Dash Core Team functions by providing input to financial planning, supporting strategic decision making and communicating timely and relevant information to stakeholders.
• Drive and manage all aspects of a project, which includes project planning,
execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues
• Provide the Dash Core Team stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular
information regarding the status of project deliveries
• Lead the staff of a project team directly, or as a part of the entire Dash Core Team
organization, ensuring efficient use of resources
• Identify stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish effective
communication channels with them
• Ensure that the project follows Dash Project Management Framework (PMF) and
industry principles and standards
• Embed project risk awareness, proactively identifying and raising control
deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
• Achieve effective collaboration with team members across a distributed
environment to reach ideal outcomes and solutions
• Delivery of projects on time, within budget
• Regular reporting to stakeholders on planning, controlling and status with
transparent and accurate information regarding the status of project deliveries
• Project Change Management
• Compliance with PMF principles/standards (Project Charter, Project Delivery Plan,
Functional Specification, Technical Specification, Test Specification, Operational
Handbook, User Manual, Project Status Report, Project Dashboard)
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• 5+ years of progressive and comprehensive project management experience,
involving both IT and non-IT projects, dealing with complex issues
• Project financial planning, reporting and budget development and management
• Project quality management and process improvement
• Effective communication, negotiating, stakeholder relations
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or other relevant subject, or
Highly Preferable, But Not Required:
• Financial services industry experience
• Proven ability to thrive in a startup, high growth environment and/or lean
• Experience in a global and/or distributed environment
• Expertise in AGILE methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
• PMP, PRINCE2 or Scrum Master certification
Compensation:: Paid Dash - Equivalent to salary in local currency
Payable in:: Bitcoin (BTC)
About the Employer: First introduced in January 2014, Dash (DASH) is a digital currency with instant transactions focused on delivering a superior user experience. Dash is based on the Bitcoin software, but it has a two tier network that improves it. Dash allows the parties to a transaction to remain anonymous while still offering security and safety. Within the first quarter of 2017, Dash soared from $77 million to $528 million in market capitalization, making it the fastest growing of the large cryptocurrencies so far this year. Dash’s annual funding is currently $7.9 million and growing. In early May 2017, the larger sphere within which Dash exists, the cryptosphere, neared $40 billion in market cap with over $1.5 billion in daily trading volume. Dash’s growth is propelled by increasing acceptance of cryptocurrency, Dash’s rise in popularity and recognition, and a growing number of merchants and vendors that accept Dash as payment as a result of vigorous business development efforts. Dash operates a decentralized governance and budgeting system, making it the first decentralized autonomous organization. As Dash continues to evolve, organizational structures and legal entities are being established to provide the framework for Dash’s sustainability, including the building of a dedicated global team and international operations. The Dash Core Team is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with approximately 30 full-time and 20 part-time team members working remotely across the world, the majority of which are engaged in the technical aspects of Dash. In addition there are numerous volunteers.
How to ApplyFor a confidential, exploratory conversation contact our Recruiting Partner: Donna White | Managing Partner August Venture Talent email@example.com USA
380 total views, 1 today