Join our team to work on Group Income — Voluntary Decentralized Basic Income.
– Experience with Node.js.
– Minimum 5 years of programming experience using more than one programming language.
– Understanding of data encryption and infosec a major plus!
– Excited to learn new tools and new ways of programming.
– Are able to get up and running with Group Income development because you find the instructions trivial to follow. (https://github.com/okTurtles/group-income-simple)
– Know how to submit pull requests.
– Are self-taught and are constantly pushing yourself to expand your knowledge and skillset.
– You are not intimidated by anything written above.
– Able to commit at least 15 hours per week for the next 6 months or so. We do weekly video chats on Monday at 8am Pacific Time.
– Are excited by what we’re creating. (groupincome.org)
Payable in:: Bitcoin (BTC)
About the Employer: okTurtles is a non-profit that supports beneficial decentralization technologies. We produce educational content and solutions on topics ranging from mass surveillance to decentralization.
How to ApplyVisit this link for instructions on how to apply: https://groupincome.org/positions/
716 total views, 1 today