Full-Time Full Stack Solidity Developers
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge. We’re working on Research and Development for a number of other blockchain products.
We’re looking for Full Stack Solidity Developers to join our high performing engineering team. You will work on innovative features of our core products and will address intriguing challenges associated with distributed systems running at scale.
As Full Stack Solidity Developer, you will:
– Develop and test smart contracts and programming efforts on Ethereum blockchain
– Collaborate with other blockchain engineers in an agile environment to develop exciting new solutions with blockchain technologies
– Design and optimize scalable, robust services that will run at scale
– Own feature implementations and maintain a continuous integration pipeline
– Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
– Monitor and manage cloud servers and other infrastructures/tools
As an ideal candidate, you have:
– 3+ years of professional experience as software engineer with at least a year of experience with Solidity programming
– Experience in one or more of the following current blockchain development libraries and frameworks: Truffle, Embark, Web3.js, ethers.js, OpenZeppelin, Dapphub
– Strong emphasis on security and understanding of all potential exploits pertaining to Solidity
– Experience in one or more of the following web technologies: Node.js, Go, Python, React, Angular, Redux, VueJS, Bootstrap, Docker, CoreOS, RocksDB
– Familiarity with Github, DevOps and cloud server technology such as DigitalOcean, AWS, or Azure
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent experience
Payable in:: Other (please specify)
About the Employer: The Vanbex Group was established in 2013 as a strategic communications organization to better tell the story of the companies in the blockchain industry, and has since evolved into a professional services firm that specializes in all aspects of the Blockchain industry. From grassroots marketing, application development, communications, strategy, PR, and operations consulting - we can assist at any stage in a company's growth. Vanbex is one of the most connected companies in the Bitcoin space today. Our team is a diverse group of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency specialists bringing hands on knowledge and strategic consulting behind the scenes.
How to ApplyIf this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply using the link below with your resume, GitHub link, and anything else that would help us get to know you. Apply: https://jobs.lever.co/vanbex/9007825e-ba78-4ded-98df-6bdf399cacc9
457 total views, 1 today