Full-Time Full Stack Cryptocurrency Developer/Engineer
As Full Stack Solidity Developer, you will:
– Develop and test smart contracts and programming efforts on Ethereum blockchain
– Collaborate with other blockchain engineers in an agile environment to develop exciting new solutions with blockchain technologies
– Design and optimize scalable, robust services that will run at scale
– Own feature implementations and maintain a continuous integration pipeline
– Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
– Monitor and manage cloud servers and other infrastructures/tools
– Strong emphasis on security and understanding of all potential exploits pertaining to Solidity
– Experience in one or more of the following web technologies: Node.js, Go, Python, React, Angular, Redux, VueJS, Bootstrap, Docker, CoreOS, RocksDB
– Familiarity with Github, DevOps and cloud server technology such as DigitalOcean, AWS, or Azure
Compensation:: Salary + Token Bonus
Payable in:: Other (please specify)
About the Employer: Unvetica is a Digital Development firm based out of Ann Arbor, MI. Our employees are all remotely based. Our goal is to take on any kind of technology-based project, ranging from eCommerce Solutions, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain-Based Projects, Brand Development, Automation Systems, and more. We're currently looking to expand our Blockchain/Cryptocurrency team by adding a new Full Stack Solidity Developer.
How to ApplySince we believe in hiring the best employee, no matter of location - we'd like to set up a video conference call to see if you're a good fit for the team and discuss the project as a whole. Please email our CTO directly at: Michael@unvetica.com - Attached your Resume & availability for a video conference call.
277 total views, 2 today