Full-Time Director of Finance/CFO
Primary Location: Bangkok Thailand or Singapore.
*6 month duration, after that remote is OK
Education: min Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar areas.
Job Function: Operations
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: 20 % of the Time
This position requires expertise in managing liquidity and defining funding strategies, identifying and hedging FX, crypto, and credit risks, and investments. Specially focused on treasury and issues faced in the current tough regulatory/compliance environment regarding cross-border remittances, electronic payments, FX trading, lending, ICOs, cryptocurrencies and cryptoassets. Must be
* knowledgeable in banking and financial regulations
* strong in project implementation, budgeting, financial modeling;
* keen to increase the success of the business through developing strong relations, fresh ideas and innovative approach.
* Good presenter and speaker, social and networkable.
* min 3 years of experience in either/or Finance, Banking, Risk Management, Accounting, Treasury, FX, Capital Markets, Trading,
* Blockchain and cryptocurrency passionate and knowledgeable with min of 1 year background or experience in this field.
* Degree in Finance or Accounting,
Preference will be given to candidates
* who are bio or multi lingual (English, Russian, Thai languages are most desired)
* with expat experience living or studying in another country
Compensation:: High with bonuses and ICO token options
Payable in:: Other (please specify)
About the Employer: Everex.io is Ethereum blockchain based money transfer and lending platform and wallet based on fiat pegged stable coin smart contracts. Everex collects and analyzes user financial and personal data as a basis for blockchain based credit scoring and lending offers. By implementing this solution Everex applies to financial inclusion by providing tools for payments and access to capital in developing markets. Primary service offerings include cross-border remittances; currency exchange and FX trading settlements; retail, p2p, and online merchant payments; micro lending and small business loans.
How to ApplyInterested candidates encouraged to apply by writing to email@example.com with subject “Financial Director position”
534 total views, 1 today