Palo Alto, CA 94306
Why Join BitGo?
Building disruptive products takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration and execution. In a nutshell we need great people, who strive for excellence in all their endeavors and who have a track of success! We are looking for candidates with a hands-on mentality who “think out of the box”, are not risk averse and want to build products that will change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that inspires greatness on a daily basis offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
BitGo is one of very few companies in the blockchain space known for delivering real product with customers transacting significant amounts of money today. We’re pioneering a unified platform delivering scalability, safety and security for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more. Come be a part of the team that will enable digital assets to extend beyond the fringe and into mainstream business. We’re growing and we’re winning.
- Join a team and learn about state-of-the-art front end security, operational security, backend security for RESTful APIs, and more. We build layers of security protection with isolated privileges combined with state-of-the-art monitoring and intrusion detection.
- Work side by side with our Founding CTO and CEO.
- Work with the brightest in software security.
BitGo is looking for a DevOps Engineer that will work closely with our operations and engineering teams to ensure high availability and security for the BitGo platform. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Linux system administration, automation, AWS and security. Operating highly visible production environments is also a required skillset and the right candidate will understand how to maintain peak signal to noise ratios with aggregated application, host, network and security events. We use lots of open source software which will allow you to be as creative as you like. There’s a lot of opportunity to learn and advance your knowledge while working with one of the most amazing development teams in the area.
Strong networking skill-set
Log aggregation and dashboarding (ELK stack)
Host/network monitoring and alerting
ELB, subnet ACLs
IPSEC / openvpn
Event aggregation and dashboarding (ELK stack)
Security event monitoring and alerting
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Exciting startup atmosphere in great downtown office space in Palo Alto (California Ave)
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee
- Commuting made easy with company-paid Caltrain passes
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- Great coworkers
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to BitGo.
365 total views, 1 today