Full-Time CIB-New Product Development Product Manager-Blockchain- VP- New York- – JPMorgan Chase – Brooklyn, NY
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
The Blockchain Center of Excellence (BCOE) leads and coordinates all blockchain and distributed ledger-related activities within the Corporate and Investment Bank, which have grown to include a dedicated technology team, key partnerships with leading blockchain technology providers, and active participation in industry forums. Additionally, the BCOE oversees both selection and execution of internal and external use cases to test and deploy distributed ledger technology. The BCOE represents our commitment to exploring and deploying distributed ledger technology, and since its foundation we have positioned J.P. Morgan as a leader in this field.
As we scale our efforts and activities in this area, the BCOE’s mandate has grown to include:
– Developing and executing a comprehensive distributed ledger technology strategy for the Corporate and Investment Bank
– Developing the in-house view on potential applications and impact of distributed ledger technology across all of our businesses
– Partnering with our businesses and their leadership teams to identify and develop high-potential use cases and technology applications, and oversee the development and execution of these use cases
– Building an industry-leading, enterprise-ready distributed ledger technology stack working with highly-talented engineers
– Build strategic relationships with distributed ledger technology providers and maintain existing strategic relationships
– Lead the industry’s adoption of this technology by targeted and active participation in key industry forums (e.g., R3 DLG, Hyperledger Project), and building relationships with other industry participants (e.g., Dealers, Buy-Side firms, CCPs)
– Work with industry regulators and organizations to ensure regulatory and legal considerations are considered and addressed when driving industry adoption
We are looking for outstanding product and delivery managers. You will own the product from conception to delivery, working alongside other members of our group. You will bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products for the right clients in the right time. You will work with senior business leaders, external blockchain technology and service providers, and internal engineering teams to define, develop, and deliver distributed ledger solutions within JPMorgan.
Ideally, you will have experience in some combination of the following:
– strategy and feature development of an enterprise-grade financial technology product
– front, middle, or back office exposure to an institutional line of business like wholesale payments, derivatives settlement, foreign exchange, asset backed securities, custody and collateral management, etc.
– understanding of distributed ledger applications to institutional banking, including a technical understanding of cryptocurrency technology fundamentals and how they are / are not relevant to private distributed ledger implementations
No matter your background, you are eager to roll up your sleeves and build things. In the end, what matters to us is that when something needs to get done, people usually come to you.
You care about disruptive technologies and have opinions on the future of banking, the payments system, and how to improve upon our existing financial infrastructure.
Send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, and/or twitter handle.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
US-NY-Brooklyn-4 Chase Metrotech Ctr / 03357
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Corporate Brand J.P. Morgan
1873 total views, 1 today